Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
C# exception handling changes
15-08-2012, 09:03 PM
C# exception handling changes
There are two recent commits to the C# bindings (see this link and this link) that change the way exceptions are handled. For consistency, should these be applied to the Java bindings as well?
Find all posts by this user
16-08-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: C# exception handling changes
I think I've done this now (changes are still to be propogated to github). I couldn't find exact counterparts to the C# code you linked. If I haven't made the changes you expected, can you be more specific about the Java changes you'd like please?
17-08-2012, 07:07 AM
(16-08-2012 03:13 PM)simonc Wrote:  I think I've done this now (changes are still to be propogated to github). I couldn't find exact counterparts to the C# code you linked. If I haven't made the changes you expected, can you be more specific about the Java changes you'd like please?

Thanks. I'll take a look at your commit when it arrives on Github. (It's not there at the moment.)
20-08-2012, 03:36 PM
(16-08-2012 03:13 PM)simonc Wrote:  I think I've done this now (changes are still to be propogated to github). I couldn't find exact counterparts to the C# code you linked. If I haven't made the changes you expected, can you be more specific about the Java changes you'd like please?

This all looks fine. Thanks.