Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Compiling the Test Codes "Tests"
07-10-2013, 05:38 AM
Compiling the Test Codes "Tests"
I am trying to compile the test codes in "\ohNet-master\OpenHome\Net\Bindings\Cs\ControlPoint\Tests"
I downloaded the source and creatd a project and adding these files in the directorty above.

I then downloaded the Binaries (ohNet-Windows-x86-debug-dev 21-Feb-2013 14:44 1.5M ). I placed the "ohNet.dll" in my Debug folder and also included "ohNet.net.dll" as reference.

1)In the file TestCpDeviceDV.Cs I get
a) "SubnetList does not contain definition for Dispose()"
b) Type or namespace "DeviceBasic" could not be found

2)In the file TestProxy.Cs, I added "CpUpnpOrgConnectionManager1.net.dll" I get
a) "SubnetList does not contain definition for Dispose()"
So I treid to change Dispose() to "Destroy". The code runs fine but at the end when it says Tests Completed I get Debug Assertion Failed. Its says File:f:\dd\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\src\dbgheap.c Line 1322 Expression: _CrtIsValidHeadPointer(pUserData)

Any help is highly appreciated.

My Ultimate goal is to build a simple media Controller. I also have a server and a Renderer.
Find all posts by this user
07-10-2013, 07:54 AM
RE: Compiling the Test Codes "Tests"
You're using binaries which are 8 months old. Does your source code match this? I'd guess that it doesn't and the build errors are caused by your applications expecting APIs we've added since February.

If you're using the latest source code, can you try using the binaries published on 2nd October (last week) instead please?

If this still doesn't work, can you post an example program that demonstrates the problems you're seeing?
08-10-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: Compiling the Test Codes "Tests"
Thank you very much simonc, Its now working.
The problem was I was using out of date binaries.