Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] Cant Subscribe to ContentDirectory / getting Error on any Method on Content
19-02-2015, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2015 09:06 PM by ChriD.)
[Solved] Cant Subscribe to ContentDirectory / getting Error on any Method on Content
I'm having the Problem that i can't subscribe to a content directory with the error message:
Code:
XMLError attemting to subscribe to.... (then there comes some xml code)

If i try do to a search on the ContentDirectory it says this:
Code:
Error Level: Socket
Error Code: 1
Error Description: Unknown

Renderer Subscription an Method calling on AvTransportService and RenderingControl works without any Problem.

I'm using the C++ Stack.
I did the same thing in .NET Stack about a year ago. There it worked.

Any suggestions where the problem could be or where i can start searching?

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
19-02-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Cant Subscribe to ContentDirectory
Well.. It seems that the OhNetGen created some wrong cpp file for my device... if i use a standard ServiceDescription file for generating the proxy it works...

I 'll add the special methods by my own
19-02-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: Cant Subscribe to ContentDirectory
(19-02-2015 09:05 PM)ChriD Wrote:  Well.. It seems that the OhNetGen created some wrong cpp file for my device... if i use a standard ServiceDescription file for generating the proxy it works...

I 'll add the special methods by my own

Do you mean that OhNetGen generated incorrect code based on valid service XML? If so, I'd be very interested to see the problematic XML.
19-02-2015, 10:42 PM
Cant Subscribe to ContentDirectory / getting Error on any Method on Content
I did not figured it out until now if ohNetGen did wrong or if the device provides a wrong XML.

I'll investigate it. Maybe i can find something